For us, it’s a hat kind of day, every day!
Whoever said accessories take your outfit up a notch was absolutely right! Among the many out there, hats are probably the best. Scratch that, they are DEFINITELY the best! At Strictly Wild, we try to stray as far away from conventional as possible. Life is about living and having fun, this is the exact reason why our hats reflect how we feel.
This size guide tells you how to find the perfect – or rather, the wildest – fit
- Baby (48cm) – for all the cuties between the 6-to-18-month range
- Toddler (52-54cm) – for all the wild toddlers giving their parents a run for their money.
- Kid (54-56cm) – for all the 4-to-8-year-old youngsters
- Adult (58cm+)– for all the old geysers aged 8 and older
These are all approximate measures for the given ages. Every child is unique and each grows differently than the other. So, to ensure that the size you order actually fits your child’s head, go the traditional route, measure it! Don’t sweat it though, our hats all have a snapback for adjustment and growth.
Since you’re here, we know we’re kindred spirits. So, here’s to a life filled with fun, adventures & rad hats.
Long Live Rock & Roll Features:
- Flat brim style
- Snapback closure in back
- High quality
- Leather Patch Design
- Suede Brim
- Navy & White Crown Design
- Spot clean only
- Do not put in washer & dryer
Follow us on Instagram & tag us in your photos for a chance to be featured @strictlywildco
*shipping & taxes are calculated at checkout*